When it comes to receiving money from abroad, there is no better way than FBNBank’s Western Union money transfer service. Western Union is a leader in global payment services. It provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world. So think FBNBank when next you want to receive your Western Union money transfer.
- You can send or receive your remittances from any of our branches.
- Customers can receive their transfers from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm at any of our branches and from selected branches on Saturdays
- Transfer is available to receiver immediately the sender concludes the transaction
- Receiver does not pay any fee.
Requirements for Receiving Payments
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Expected Amount
- Valid National Photo IDs (see Required documents) (see Required documents)
- The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
- Sender’s name and country (city to be included for transfers coming from the US and Mexico)
- Test Question and Answer where applicable.
- Fully completed form.
Any of the following documents are valid means of identification:
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID card
- National Identity Card
1) Why did the operator say there is no match for my transaction?
A “No match found” transaction could occur as a result of the following:
- Wrong MTCN
- Stale Transfer
- Already paid Transfer.
2) What do I do if my transfer has been adjudged to be a “No Match”?
- Contact your Sender to investigate with Western Union International.
3) Do I need to reveal my 4-digit PIN to the Operator?
- You do not need to reveal your 4-digit PIN to the Operator.
4) Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment?
- The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.