With RIA Money Transfer, enjoy the convenience of receiving money from abroad at any of our branches.
- You can receive your remittances from any of our branches.
- Customers can receive their transfers from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm at any of our branches and from selected branches on Saturdays
- Transfer is available to receiver immediately the sender concludes the transaction
- Receiver does not pay any fee.
Requirements for Receiving Payments
Beneficiaries can collect funds at any FirstBank branch by providing the following:
- Expected Amount
- Valid National Photo IDs (see Required documents)
- The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
- Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer where applicable.
- Fully completed form.
Any of the following documents are valid means of identification:
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID card
- National Identity Card