At FBNBank, keeping your personal information secure and confidential is a priority. We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access to such information. Protecting information about you is every employee’s responsibility. FBNBank continuously monitors developments in information security and updates its processes to ensure consistency with industry practices. Whether you choose to bank with us through our branches and ATMs, we are committed to maintaining information security when collecting, using, or sharing information about you.
Here are some of the tips to note concerning the use of your Debit Card:
• Guard your Debit Card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) like you guard your cash.
• Never write your PIN anywhere or send it via email.
• Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN at the ATM by using your body to shield their view.
• Do not accept assistance from others at the ATM facility.
• Promptly notify FBNBank if your Debit Card is lost, stolen or jammed in the machine