With your FirstBank VerveCard, enjoy the convenience of paying with POS at any local merchant where POS terminals exist. Get easy access to your money through ATMs nationwide. Sign up for a dalasi denominated FirstBank VerveCard linked to your account(s) today. Apply for your FirstBank VerveCard at any of our branches to make instant payments on point of sale and nationwide ATM withdrawal.
- Denominated in dalasis.
- Valid for 2 years
- Easy monitoring of card transactions through SMS alerts and FirstBank internet banking service
- Ease of completion of all transactions
- Receive alerts on all transactions (purchases, transfers and withdrawals)
Who can apply?
- Any individual who has a current or savings account with FirstBank
To apply for a VerveCard,
- Visit any FirstBank Branch to complete an application form.
1: How do I activate my card?
Activate your Verve card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the ATM through our in-branch ATMs before leaving the branch
2: Which accounts can be linked to my VerveCard?
Your Savings and/or Current Account
3: How long will it take to get my VerveCard after submitting my application?
15minutes from when your application is received and your account opened
4: What is my PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other point of sale devices.