The FirstBank LPO Financing Facility product is designed to give your business the financial assistance it requires to make the next big move
- Maximum tenor of 120 days with the option of 60 days renewal after the expiry of the facility
- Up to 70% of the supply order given as loan
- Irrevocable Tripartite domiciliation of agreement in respect of contract proceeds executed by beneficiary company, FirstBank and the employer company
- The employing company must be on the FirstBank list of Principals
- Opportunity for your company to accept new business from clients even when you do not have the operating capital on hand to fund the job
- Gives access to working capital
- Supports business growth and expansion
- Gives companies an easy way to cover their operational costs
- Application letter.
- Duly completed loan application form
- Certificate of registration of business entity.
- Original Purchase Order contract documents duly executed by respective parties from principal
- Other Banks’ statement of account of 12 months preceding application
Who Can Apply?
- Registered businesses that need funding to execute job orders
To apply for the Local Purchase Order Financing facility,
- Visit the nearest FirstBank Gambia branch