First Current Plus is a current account that gives you the opportunity to manage your funds without paying transaction charges such as Commission on Turnover (COT) monthly, having maintained a minimum operating balance on your account.
- Minimum opening/operating balance of N500,000 for Individual customers, N5, 000,000 for corporate Customers and N5,000,000.00 for corporates
- Free issuance of initial cheque book
- Maximum of 5 withdrawals in a month via cheque/Letter of Instruction; where withdrawals exceed 5 times in a month, system applies default COT at the prevailing rate per mille on the total withdrawals for that month.
- Internet & mobile banking, debit card issuance, SMS and e-mail alerts
- Withdrawals limit– 5 times inclusive of alternate channels.
- Zero COT charges
- Initial cheque book is FREE
- No restrictions on withdrawals via ATM, POS and Internet Banking, etc.
Who can apply?
- If you are above 18 years
- Have a valid means of identification alongside required documents (see below)
(ABOVE SUBJECT TO CHANGES/ADJUSTMENT BY PRODUCT PROVIDER)
- Duly completed Application Form
- Valid means of identification (Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport)
- Valid proof of address of residency e.g. current Utility Bill not exceeding 3 months
- Two passport size photographs of Applicant
- Two satisfactory references (current account)