This account helps teenagers embrace the culture of financial responsibility from a young age, while also keeping them positively engaged and entertained. Teenagers between ages of 13 – 17 learn all about money in fun ways as benefits enjoyed for opening this account.
Why Choose this Account?
- Account is opened in the child’s name but operated by the parent/guardian.
- Minimum Account opening/operating balance is N1,000.
- Automatic transition to XploreFirst Account when the teenager attains the age of 18 years.
- Pre-paid card for the child (in 5 design options) on which parents/ guardians can load weekly/monthly allowances.
- Cheques & Dividend warrants lodgement into the account.
Who can Apply?
- Parents can apply for their children between ages 13-17.
1) What category of youth is the MeFirst account designed for?
- It is designed for Teenagers between 13 and 17 years
2) Who operates a MeFirst Account?
- The MeFirst account is opened and operated by the parent/guardian, giving them total control over the financial security of the child/ward.
3) Can I get a special card on this account to give to my Child?
- There are five variants of special prepaid cards designed for young adults between the ages of 13 and 17 years to select from.